Update 4.10.17: Compiled results of the poll below, along with incriminating photos of candidates, can be found here.
- Find the Bicycle Routes (“A Linking Street, Where Bikes And Cars Share the Road”) on the online ABQ Bike Map in orange. (By the way if you didn’t already know, the online map is “interactive” in that you can zoom and stuff)
- Exclaim your choice for “Most Dangerous” in the comment section below, and why you chose it.
- Win fabulous prizes! (hmm…this part might require some thinking on my part)
- (Extra Credit) Name your favorite and/or “Least Dangerous” Bike Route
- (Special Super-Duper Extra Credit) Name your favorite cycling street which is designated neither Bike Trail, Lane or Route.
- After thinking about “fabulous prizes,” I’ve decided to award even more “Extra Credit” as your “fabulous prize.” I’ve taught over 20 years and am overjoyed that students never seem to figure out that “Extra Credit” is kind of a scam.
Enter Early and Often (or at least once, sometime)!
P.S.: I’ve already picked my candidate for “Most Dangerous.” I bet you don’t guess it.